1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Data"), your Payment Account details ("Payment Data"), your Biller details ("Biller Data") and
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or doctorsglobe has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, doctorsglobe has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). The term biller includes telecom operators.Fees and Payment:-
1. Any registration for Pathologies, Diagnostic Centres, Allied Health Care Investigators are is free, which could be revised with time.
2. DoctorsGlobe charges 20% of the total fee charged to the customer for the tests and check-up done at the Diagnostic/Pathology Centers through our referrals for serving to patients a better facilities and rebate from our end if required by patents
3. Doctors can get their charges directly through the patients or by online mode.
4. You can pay our charges through online/offline payment mode from your profile in DoctorsGlobe.
> DoctorsGlobe assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
1. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
2. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
3. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
4. If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
5. If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
6. Circumstances beyond the control of DoctorsGlobe (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
In using this Site, you agree not to:
1. Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to this Site or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
2. Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
3. Restrict or inhibit any person from using this Site, disclose personal information obtained from this Site or collect information about users of this Site;
4. Gain unauthorized access to this Site, to other users' accounts, names, personally identifiable information or other information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to this Site;
5. Send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
6. Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment;
7. Violate any applicable laws or regulations or these Terms;
8. Alter or modify any part of the Materials or services offered on this Site; or
9. Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.